|TYGON® E-LFL non-DEHP laboratory pump tubing delivers the same superior performance you’ve come to expect from TYGON® products – but now in a formulation that contains a widely accepted substitute for DEHP plasticizer. TYGON’s® E Series, which began with the launch of TYGON® E-3603, represents the “Evolution” of our classic TYGON® formulations to comply with new global regulatory standards. The new TYGON® E-LFL formulation has been tested rigorously to ensure that it meets the same physical standards as our original TYGON® LFL, including 800 hours of pump life at 0 psi back pressure, low particle spallation and chemical resistance. Non-aging characteristics and broad chemical resistance provide users with versatility for a wide variety of applications. Additionally, TYGON® E-LFL will withstand virtually all commercial cleaning agents and bactericides without danger of corrosion or oxidation. TYGON® E-LFL also has excellent wear properties, which means reduced particulate spallation and downstream contamination concerns.
• Long flex life compared to traditional clear tubing
• Extremely low particulate spallation
• Broad chemical resistance
• Meets USP Class VI and ISO 10993 criteria
• Production filtration and fermentation
• Surfactant delivery
• Highly viscous fluid transfer
• Shear-sensitive fluid transfer
• Flavor and vitamin concentrate dispensing
Samples of TYGON® E-LFL are available now for your validation requirements.